Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 2004 03:11:38 EST
<<Disclaimer: Verify this information before applying it to your
situation.>>

When I read Eat Right for your Type by Peter D'Adamo, I was surpirzed to
find
about two dozen different kinds of beans listed in the Bean/Legume section.

While each may may lots of good nutirents, it may not be a one-size-fits-all
as we most assume! Kidney beans are widely used in this country but seem to
be
problematic for most blood types.

For the most part, I've found that I do tolerate the beans listed for my
blood type. By identifying & avoiding that ones that cause problems, I
actually
been able to include more beans into my diet.  It also gave me a guilt-free
reason to quit eating foods in other groups that have never sat well or I've
never
liked, since most of those were on the "avoid list" for my type.

While it may not work for everyone, it is guide when determining which
variety might or might not cause a reaction.  For those who find it easier
not to
eat--definitely not healthy--than suffer the consequences of mealtime
roulette,
it's at least a place to start.

The book should be available at most libraries. The pages prior to the Type
food lists, tell about the diffences in and evolution of blood types &
explain
how the lists were determined.

Bev in Milwaukee