From:
Michael Weis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 16:08:34 -0700
Has anyone else had this problem? Every time I go into a restaurant or a store
now and I come
face to face with all these marvelous delicacies which are now off limits, it
makes me crazy. I am
getting bored with meat (chicken, fish, etc.) veggies, fruit and seeds. Of
course, if that's all that
I ever had been exposed to, I probably wouldn't know the difference. But I DO
know the
difference and it's driving me nuts...pun fully intended!

I suppose if I actually bothered to PREPARE some different recipes, I might
not be so bored,
but...ARGHH! Every time I cheat, it takes me a week to get back where I was
before.

It's not fair that God would place before us all these amazing foods and then
not let us be able
to eat it.

Mike W.