From:
Don Bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 2004 15:24:53 -0700
Steve,

Thanks for all the clarification.  I've heard people talking about the g radio but when I did a google search I couldn't find the actual specs on the radio.
Sounds like it may not really be what I'm looking for as I do have the 2010.

I'll have to play more with the synchronous detection on the 2010.  We just moved out of the SF bay area and into the boondocs, so I'm getting
reintroduced to selective fading on the am band again.  <smile>

Thanks for reminding me of the synchronous feature.

Don W6SMB