From:
Angelo Sonnesso <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Angelo Sonnesso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jul 2004 09:08:41 -0400
If you press the Jaws key (the zero on the number pad, and usually the caps
lock on a laptop) and the letter "a" you will hear the name of the
attachment.
If you press enter you will be given a choice to open the attachment, or
save it to disk.
The other methods mentioned below do work, and since they are windows
conventions they work with all screen readers.