From:
Gerard Farrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 2004 03:38:46 +0100
  From: "Persephone O'Donnell"

  > Dia dhuit, Kinsman,
  >
  > I see that you are man who understands the subtle and intricate art of
  > banter <g>               <<<<<<

  Go raibh maith agat, Persephone.

  I'm  sorry that I incorrectly spelt your name in my last posting. This was
  typical graphical error! But sure what's a little vowel between Pealio
friends?

  Greetings from Co. Kildare, on the auld sod.

  Looking forward to what folk will say about the yellow fat on the beef.
  Please don't tell me that you still eat tripe. I gave up eating it years
ago and just resorted to writing it instead. They used put it in vats of
bleach to whiten it because
  being the stomach of the sheep, it was dark green from the grass the sheep
grazed
  on and not that beautiful white, pure colour we'd see in the shop.

  Regards,
  Gerard.
  "You know you're getting old when even your teeth don't sleep with you
anymore".