From:
Sharon Giles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Sep 2004 17:23:31 -0500
Yes, Pel-Freez is an old established brand.

For info on typical rabbit feed see
http://www.rabbitnutrition.com/rabbit/index_rabbit.html .

Purina Rabbit Chow Complete Blend Ingredients:
Forage products (alfalfa), wheat midds, roughage products (oat or rice
hulls), plant protein products, grain products, molasses products, calcium
carbonate, salt, dicalcium phosphate, choline, chloride, DL-methionine,
ferrous oxide, magnesium oxide, niacin supplement, vitamin E supplement,
calcium pantothenate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin B-12 supplement,
vitamin A supplement, vitamin D-3 supplement, zinc sulfate, zinc oxide,
manganous oxide, calcium iodate, ferrous carbonate, copper sulfate, cobalt
carbonate, sodium selenite.

For other links on rabbits, try ARBA's site at http://www.arba.net/links.htm

<Has anybody heard of Pel-Freez rabbit? I just found it in a local health
<food store in the freezer section. I was wondering what rabbits eat in the
<wild and what domesticated rabbits are fed. I am trying to find out from
<Pel-Freez but have not heard back from them yet.