C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2005 10:12:53 -0800
tracie... In case you did not figure it out, kathy jo is an adult with cp.
She has been wanting to move out of her parents home for a long time.

~Tamar Mag Raine
IM: tamarmag48
Oakland Mayor's Commission on People with disabilities

live? I live in Princeton, MN. I guess I don't really know what your issues
are concerning your special child. But I do know from experience that
having a child that requires special care is hard enough not to mention
having to live with your parents on top of it, I've been there.  .

> When dealing with the politics of case workers and writing up plans or as
I like to call it "jumping through the hoops", I feel like I've been
through more than anyone should ever have to even know about. So please
don't hesitate to let me know if you have any questions or maybe  need some
advise.

> Tracie
> (Mom of Saje Cloud who is 6 yrs. with CP. epilepsy, microcephaly, G-J
tube fed, and is a VNS success story!)