C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Meir Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Feb 2005 14:50:47 -0500
We recently received an email about a young man who is desperately
awaiting a kidney transplant to save his life, and one of the  young men
in our community who saw this email, without even knowing  the person,
decided that he wanted to donate his kidney. Unfortunately, he was not a
match, but I thought it appropriate to forward the website of the person
who needs the kidney and maybe one of the thousands of readers may
consider the ultimate gift to a young father of three children
http://www.savestuart.org

 If this website is passed around, maybe eventually a donor will be
found. To  date, 30 people have tried but are not a match.

Take a look at donorschoose.org, an excellent charitable web site for
anyone who cares about public education!
http://us.click.yahoo.com/O.5XsA/8WnJAA/E2hLAA/0EHolB/TM