From:
shawn klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 2004 06:31:48 -0800
I've never heard of either of these, but I have a
program I downloaded free called piano electronico
that lets you play music with your computer keyboard
with over 100 midi instruments to choose from. The
help files are in Portuguese but you don't really need
them, it's really easy to play with. If it's the sort
of thing you're looking for I can send it to you off
list. Of course if you already have a regular keyboard
it's probably not what you want. 73
Shawn kb7clx