Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 2004 12:36:55 +0000
hello list, I am looking for the following if available at all.
first, does anyone know if there is a switch box that will let you use 1
mic with 2 or more radios?
second, does anyone know if there is an in-line DTMF unit, that could be
put between a desk mic and a radio?
would prefer to purchase in the UK if possible, but am willing to purchase
elsewhere if not found in the UK.

if anyone has either of these bits, or knows where I can find either or
both of them, please either call on 02084785841, or e-mail to,
thanks.

Simon