From:
shawn klein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Nov 2004 07:30:06 -0800
Hey thanks Dave, I need to ask her what version she
has. It would be super if she can get 7.0 if she
doesn't already have it, 1 less headache. Actually I
just googled and found a Brazilian site that offers
7.0 in Portuguese, but it looks like you have to pay
for it, it's just a trial. I take it 7.0 in any form
isn't free? That's a real bummer.
You can't blame the rest of the world for pirating
when they run in to this sort of junk all the time. 73
Shawn Kb7clx