Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 2004 20:39:20 -0600
HI folks,

DO my own dos based logging solutions for old junk computers and am
coordinator for our phone sweepstakes participation for my local club.
NOpe, am not going to play with a gui on one of the computers over
there I have no access to and fight it.  Hence I'm needing info on the
format and the way data files are output.  Can cause my own solutions
to output properly formatted data once I've seen what it is.

Anybody with helpful info?  NO download this windows logging package
is not what I'm looking for.  Just thought I"d nip that one in the bud
before I got half a dozen such responses.

73 de nf5b

Richard Webb

Electric Spider Productions
almost 50% of those at ground zero on 9/11/01 still have
longterm health problems.  Almost half of those have no health insurance.