Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 28 Sep 2004 09:10:22 -0400
Well, with this one I just had to key up and put out my call and I guess
after you are on the air so long it generates the report.  This repeater
used to have a command of 508 on DTMF and it would give you information
about the repeater and its hight and location.  Does anyone know of
standard DTMF keystrokes for some repeaters?  The 508 hasn't worked for a
long time, and this new reporting is something I noticed just last week.