From:
Anthony Vece <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 2004 19:26:55 -0400
Hi Lou;

When you purchase the TS2000, you do not need to buy any filters.

The only thing you would need is the speech board (VS3).

But, with the TS480, you would need to buy filters.

Plus you would also need to buy the speech board.  The speech board also
doubles as the audio recorder.

Hope this helps.

73 De Anthony W2AJV
ECHOLINK NODE NUMBER: 74389