From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 21:31:06 -0400
OK,  to do that,  while in the main outlook express window,  with the
messages and all listed, not in a message window, very important,  hit alt T
then arrow up once to options, then hit control tab I think 3 or 4 times to
send, then tab through,  any time you hear a plain text check box, just
check it, there are 2, that's the easiest way to explain it,  also as you're
tabbing through, when you come to the box for reply to messages in the
format in which they were sent, uncheck that box. After all that, just tab
to Apply if it's there and hit enter on it, if it's not there then just tab
to OK and hit enter on that.  I hope that helps, my hands are tired now
lol.