From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2005 08:10:31 -0500
I have a key layout for the 241 if that helps you any, I had one for a while
on packet but the tuning dial quit working and since I spend most time on 1
frequency, but once in a while switch to the RACES frequency to get the
messages for the month, I need that feature,  now my TR-7950 is losing an
audio ship but hopefully it will last the winter.  The 241, as I remember
it, isn't a bad radio, only thing you might have trouble with is the PL
tones setting and I honestly don't remember if that's all that bad or now.