Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Eva Hedin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 2004 13:03:25 +0200
> I'll gladly send you the name of my island off list, as I prefer not to
> post my location on a public forum. I don't have the anonymity of a big
> city to protect me ;-)

It's not important - I just thought I had missed something. And islands are
so interesting.

> I hope he's not alone in studying the effects of Paleo eating on health.
> Though, in a sense, we are all conducting miniature studies
>  of our own <g>

If  I remember right he is also conducting a study on pigs. If pigs are
allowed to get old enough they also get the diseases of modern man, or
should I perhaps say "modern pigs". He is feeding them paleo food to in
order to see if they show up healthier than those that are fed masses of
grains.

Eva