NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Treasure Tomal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Apr 1997 10:03:31 -0400
Hi, I have had a few questions about some of the dairy free food I buy my
son.

so here are a few.........

PIZZA..........

The frozen Pizza I get is Natures Hilights Rice Crust Soy Cheese Pizza.  This
is Lactose, Gluten, Cholestrol, and Yeast Free pizza.

I buy it at a big chain health food store (I live in chicagoland). The
company is
Natures Hilights INC
P.O. Box 3526
Chico, CA (I know there is a zip but I forgot to write it down. If anyone
needs this please email me.)
800-313-6454

Yogurt..

White Wave Dairyless Yogurt
This is lactose free. (but I think there may be gluten in it. But this was a
recent discovery that it might have it in it, but my son has been eating and
loving this for over a year with not one sign of problems from it.)
Made by White Wave Yogurt
Boulder Co, 80301

Cheese
It is called Lite and Less Veggy Singles
I buy American Singles for him, but it also comes in Swiss and Chedder. I am
not sure about Mozarella. It is made with organic Tofu. Being that I am a
single mom, with hardly any money, I try to avoid eating anyof his food. but
i have sample this cheese and it is very good. It is made by Soyco Foods 244
Viscount Row Orlando, Fl 32809.
This comes in the little single slices invdividually packaged.

Ummm that is all I dug up this morning.  We are out of food!

Oh, There is rice dream icecream and ice cream bars that are lactose free.

treasure
 <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/TayJay126/Treasure.html">Treasures Page</A>