NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Scott/Debbie Kempf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Mar 1998 11:48:11 -0500
Through a Net search I found the corporate number for Boston Market
(1-800-365-7000) and called to find out about ingredients.  They are
going to send me two lists--one entitled "Products containing milk and
lactose" and another entitled "Lactose-free foods".  I don't know if
either of these lists will really help the milk-allergic community, but
I'll report back to this group after I receive the literature.  Boston
Market also has separate lists for foods containing eggs, garlic,
gluten, etc. so if you are dealing with multiple allergies, you may want
to call and get your own lists.  Boston Market headquarters does not
have their own web site at this time.
Debbie (Philadelphia, PA)