C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Tamar Raine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 2004 12:11:31 -0700
Pam, and everybody, make sure that when you reply to messages from the cp
listserv that when you reply, make sure the to is filled in to the person
or the list that you wanted to  reply to.

Sorry if this seems confused as I am just waking up.

Tamar Mag Raine

persists in trying to adapt the world to himself.
Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
-George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950

IM: tamarmag48
Oakland Mayor's Commission on People with disabilities

She