Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Curtis Delzer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Oct 2004 07:38:06 -0700
You should have very few problems with reception, especially from the
second floor. XM works generally quite well even uner adverse conditions
since they wish their service to be available in portable circumstances
I.E. your car, your boat, etc. Experiment, you probably will have no problems.

Curtis Delzer