Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
andy-m0ceg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 2004 14:12:28 -0000
Hi All,  I have downloaded and installed Echolink,  I am using Jaws 6.0,
with windows XPSP2,  my problem is when I  do ALT F, to get the drop down
menu,  Jaws doesn't read any thing that is there,  if I arrow across he will
read the different menu titles but just will not read the rest of  the menus
when you arrow down.  Do I also have to open ports on my Router to us
Echolink?  A friend tried to connect to me this morning and couldn't,  would
this be down to the Router?.  Many thanks in advance for any help you can
give me on this.
Regards
Andrew Shipp
Located Northampton
Northants,
Home Phone 01604 517007
Mobile 07773457805,
Skype andyshipp50,
or [log in to unmask],

I am also the Moderator for Blind-gardening,
All messages are checked before sending by Norton anti Virus.