Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 2004 17:20:56 EST

Tuesday (11/09/04) evening's Tonight Show with Jay Leno, GLUTEN gets
mentioned during an interview with a British guest that has "unknown  allergies".

The guest (who's name I do not recall) had not been diagnosed for his
allergies, he had gone in for testing but has not received the results.   Jay asks
"what are you allergic to?", he responded with I don't now yet,  but goes on to
say   ".........everyone says don't  eat gluten".

Then there's some back and forth between him and Jay about, what is  gluten,
Jay say's your the first person I have meet who can't eat gluten, by the  way,
what is gluten, etc, etc.

Henry