Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Carol Fenster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2004 18:43:33 -0500

Happy July 4th everyone!

This has certainly been the week for major attention to our gluten-free
diet with the NIH Consensus meetings in DC. This week I received the
latest issue of Vegetarian Times and I'm delighted that one of the
nation's leading magazines features a story on "Gut Reactions: When
Bread, Pasta, and Even Ketchup Cause Nothing but Trouble". You'll find
it in the July/August issue of Vegetarian Times.

I'm pleased to be a part of this article, along with world-renowned
Michelle Pietzak, MD. It's important that we let the magazine know that
we appreciate attention to our diet. Go to www.vegetariantimes.com
<http://www.vegetariantimes.com/> and click on Reaching VT on the home
page. Then choose "Letters to the Editor'" to write your thanks.

Also, a TV segment featuring me and my nationally-acclaimed pizza was
taped by Ivanhoe Broadcast News, for distribution to over 250 TV
affiliates around the nation. It may be shown on your local TV station
sometime this summer. We taped the segment at the state-of-the art
kitchens at Bob's Red Mill in Milwaukie (Portland), OR last month. To
see if your local TV station is one of the Ivanhoe affiliates, go to
www.ivanhoe.com <http://www.ivanhoe.com/> and click on Our TV Partners.
If you do see it, let me know.

I hope your July 4th weekend is wonderful and full of friends, family,
and fun.

Culinary regards,

Carol Fenster, Ph.D. - President/Founder
Savory Palate, Inc.
8174 S. Holly, #404, Centennial, CO  80122
Phone: 303.741.5408
Award winning books, cooking consultant for food sensitivities

Subscribe to the FREE e-newsletter, Carol's Culinary Cues, and order
books at www.CarolFenster.com

This information is CONFIDENTIAL and intended only for the recipient.