From:
Hillary Hayward <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Hillary Hayward <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 14:48:24 -0400

In the vein of my earlier email. For christmas my husband and I are taking our first vacation away from home where we will be staying at someone elses house for a week. I am kind of nervous about this. Any tips? We are staing at my moms house so I am hoping she will be as accomidating as she can be as she loves my husband very much, but she has yet to see him since he became celiac.
what do we bring? what do we say?
nervous.
Hillary