From:
DIANE E WILSON <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
DIANE E WILSON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 2004 01:17:24 -0400

Hi,

I'm a grad student at Penn State and saw the notice below in our student news
emails.  I thought that if any of you want to make donations or try to inform
them about celiac disease, here is a chance to do it.  I suspect doing this
through a university rather than the government will get you better results.
Diane

HURRICANE RELIEF EFFORT UNDER WAY

Penn State's Caribbean Student Association and
the Committee for Community-Directed Research and
Education are coordinating hurricane relief
efforts for Grenada. The island was substantially
damaged by Hurricane Ivan on Sept. 7, leaving an
urgent need for shelter, first-aid supplies,
construction tools, batteries and generators.
Money and donations are being collected. For
information, e-mail Naomie Nyanungo at
[log in to unmask] or call (814) 863-4364.