From:
Arvinder Malhotra <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Arvinder Malhotra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 2004 16:28:50 -0700

I wanted to find out if Thai food offers GF dishes in general. I was just diagnosed about 2 1/2 months ago. Thai food is one of our favourite foods to eat. I talked to the owner of the place we go to eat and he said that Thai food normally does not use what at all. Specifically, the Pad Thai noodles are  made from rice.I know they use Soy sauce.   I've had them prepare Cashew nut chicken without Soy souce and it tasted pretty good

Are green/yellow/red curry dishes GF? Is fish souce GF in general? The problem is that I am an asymptomatic Celiac and hence don't know if I accidently ingest gluten.

I would love to hear poeple's responses/reactions to Thai food and will summarize

Thanks
--Arvinder

--Arvinder