From:
Yvonne Gifford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Yvonne Gifford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 2004 14:54:08 -0500

Glutenfreeda.com celebrates the end of a beautiful summer with exciting new
features like 'Colorful Late Summer Salads': salads with eye and taste appeal.  Back
to School Menus, for Mom's and kids: lunch menus at a glance to make back to
school a little easier. Herb Infused Oils: savory oils that will add a wonderful nuance
to just about anything.  Cooking 'Free': tips and recipes gluten, casein, egg and corn-
free.  Freezing Gluten-free Food: read about which foods freeze and re-heat well.
Tomato Varieties: learn which tomatoes are best for different uses.  Berries Jubilee:
great new berry recipes and tips on freezing berries for use all year long.  This
month's online cooking class focuses on one of our favorite and most beautiful
soups, Roas
ted Yellow Pepper and Roasted Tomato Soup.  Unbelievable in taste
and spectacular in presentation; this soup will knock your socks off!  Our September
issue highlights a terrific new gluten-free product that if we didn't know better, we
would not believe was gluten-free:  Don Poncho's Gluten-free Wraps.  These wraps
smell, look, taste and behave just like wheat based flour tortillas.  As always we
bring you approximately 50 new, photographed gluten-free recipes with each new
issue; making our recipe data base the largest collection of gluten-free recipes in the
world!  Currently over 3000!  Don't miss our other features, 5 Ingredients or less,
Quick & Easy, Beauty & Fitness and so much more!  If you are not a subscriber, you
can subscribe to this valuable resource for only $30 per year!  Sign up at
www.glutenfreeda.com today!