Date:
Tue, 1 Jun 2004 23:26:35 EDT

The following is in response to the summary: new GF grain posted by Bob
Colopy [log in to unmask] on 6-1-04.

ListServ members:

Recently Montana State University announced another new Gluten Free grain
item. We at Amazing Grains, home of Montina(TM) flour products, are concerned
that some folks may be confused and think that we are offering our product
on a
licensing basis. WE ARE NOT. We do sell large quantity Montina(TM) Pure Baking
Supplement and Montina(TM) All Purpose Baking Flour Blend to qualified Gluten
Free bakers to be used as ingredient items.

Montana State University Plant Science Department was very instrumental in
the early study of Montina=81 and it's development. Now MSU is offering up an
additional item for development. Amazing Grains is a grower cooperative and
the
Montina(TM) that we mill, process and package is only from crops our growers
produce. All processing is done in our designated Gluten Free facility and
that
is all we produce.

Our Board of Directors and management are currently evaluating our position
on this second item and the advantages it might bring to our company.

Thanks to all our current and future Montina(TM) customers.

Sincerely,

Bob Warren
General Manager
Amazing Grains Grower Cooperative