Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 2004 09:45:44 -0500

Dear Listmates,

I will be traveling to Paris next weekend and, as many of you often do
when going out of town, I was wondering where a good gf place to eat would
be.

Do any of you know of any?

I heard that some traditional creperies only use buckwheat flour for
their "salty" crepes... Others say that they always mix in a bit of wheat
flour to get the right consistency.

I'm also interested in Vietnamese restaurants. The ones in Munich have
been great so far, and I assume because of the large Vietnamese population
in Paris, that they would have excellent venues there too.

Also, any other tips on other French celiac friendly dishes?

Thank you all in advance for your help!

Pinky