From:
Lisa Cash <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lisa Cash <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jul 2004 10:59:27 -0500

I was diagnosed with Celiac in late April.  The only vitamins I am
currently taking are calcium, D, and K in the form of the Viactiv Chews (3
a day).  I would like to begin supplementing with Vitamin E, C, B's, and a
multivitamin.  Unfortunately, I have not been given any guidance on this
from my doctors other than that "yes, a multivitamin might be helpful."  I
have not had much luck taking pill vitamins since January 2003 as I get
extremely nauseas and then have to stop taking them.  I wanted to get some
advice from those of you who have found any liquid or powdered vitamins
that have been helpful and do not cause stomach upset.  I live in a small
town and do not have access to many stores, so if you have any suggestions
for websites in order to purchase them, that is welcome as well.  Please
let me know the brand names you are using.  We do have a GNC, so if anyone
uses that store, I could purchase in town.  Thanks, in advance!!

LISA in Wilkesboro, NC