Date:
Sat, 9 Oct 2004 23:13:55 -0500

We will be travelling from Missouri to Delaware, on I- 70 most of the
way, and would like to find more than french fries to eat, near I-70.
Take out will be fine.  We need dairy and gluten free.

Also we will be in Gettysburg, as well as Washington DC.  Are there any
recommendations for reasonable priced gf/cf meals to be found?

Thank you,
Karen
Lamplight Hill educational resources
Email me to join our monthly specials email list!
The Will of God will never take you to where the Grace of God will not
protect you

Now includes pop-up blocker!