Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 17:49:06 -0500

There is a new store in South Tampa that is stocking gluten free food.

Minors Market
2511 W Swann Ave
Tampa Fl
(813)872 9565

He wants to work with the celiac community and is open to ordering what we want.
I ask for Amy's gluten free pizza and he tracked it down and had it for me
in under two weeks.
If you are in the area try and support Minor's they are a small family owned
store and really great.
lynn