From:
Eva Hedin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 May 2004 12:26:22 +0200
> I see nothing in the Bible that forbids eating meat or that commands us to
> eat bread.  Perhaps you can e-mail me privately to show me where the Bible
> promotes a vegan diet for fallen mankind.

It's called The Hallelujah Diet and is based on Genesis 1:29. People on this
diet is undernourished and I've seen research showing that there is a lot of
cheating in this group. They actually eat meat and admit it when asked in
questionaires.
http://www.hacres.com/diet.asp

Here is some critic to the Hallelujah Diet:
http://www.quackwatch.org/11Ind/malkmus.html

and some more:
http://chetday.com/hallelujah-diet-dangers.htm

> They would have been eating whole, unadulterated grains that probably
would
> have damaged them less.

"Whole, unudalterated grains" still have all their toxic substances
(lectins) and it damaged those people a lot. They got rickets, osteoporosis
and got aterosclerosis from them, amongst other things.
Eva