C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
greta von der luft <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2005 15:14:31 -0500
Hello,
Thank you again for giving me some good ideas. I have spoken at length with
Bonnie Moulton from the Institute on Disabilities. She is actually one who
directed me towards using listservs as well as UCP Chapter contacts. She
definitely has good contacts in the realm of CP. Any more suggestions are
greatly appreciated. I will try to contact Lynne Dougherty as well.
Thank you again,
Greta