C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Deri James <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 18:05:01 +0000
On Friday 21 Nov 2003 3:40 am, you wrote:
> i think we all here know the difference in problems
> that a person has through no fault of their own,
> (example: a disability) and problems a person has
> contributed to bringing on  theirselves. jacksons
> problems are of the latter catagory. this is not a
> black vs white issue, it is about a grown man who
> likes to diddle around with little kids. the man
> deserves a trial as perscribed in our constitution,
> but, he has earned no respect from me.

That's the whole problem Ken, every post has assumed Mr Jackson has done
something with young children (hence losing your respect).

Equally possible is someone hoping to make some money out of a situation.

Why, do you assume MJ has done something wrong before any investigations are
complete and a trial started?

Cheers

Deri