From:
Jerry Neufeld <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Jul 2004 21:40:18 -0400
Hello folks.

My name is Jerry Neufeld, v e 3 q s o, a long time ago, k 6 u u x.

Although a ham since 1956, I have been inactive these last 12 years, now
woefully ignorant about what I might expect in terms of speech read-outs in
high end transcievers, e.g. TS2000, Icom 756 pro, etc. Knowing that I am
looking for the best equipment I can find that gives me at least some access
to frequency, s meter and menus, what recommendations would anyone who has
the time to do so make to me as what to buy.

Also, I am looking for a variable pitch auditory device for relative meter
voltage readings, i.e. 0 to 200 milovolts.

Thanks to anyone who is able to help.

Regards to everyone.

Jerry