AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
PETER WUTEH VAKUNTA <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Mon, 2 May 2005 18:22:21 -0500
** Please visit our website: http://www.africanassociation.org **

This is the exactly the problem! When someone defecates in his backyard
the stench does not stay there. It goes over to neighboring homes.
Ghanaians and Benois are now smelling the odor of Togolese messe.
That's why we should care when our neighbors   decide to soil their own
houses.The hasty polls in that ill-fated country was a simulacrum, but
we pretended all was fine. Time to clean up fellas!

PETER VAKUNTA