RAW-FOOD Archives

Raw Food Diet Support List

RAW-FOOD@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 23:01:12 -0700
>Daniel Read <[log in to unmask]>
>>Given that the article is no longer available, could you summarize it
>>briefly.  What was the thrust of the article?
>
>Technically, the article is available online - it just costs money
>now.

it is still available to me for free  right  at this minute.
very good article about organic industry.
http://www.nytimes.com/2001/05/13/magazine/13ORGANIC.html
I have  been certifed organic growers and still participate at the monthly
potluck of our local chapter, but now i don't even want to be apparanted
with this industry anymore , i label my products myself  sell at local
market or to email 's friends all over the western world and just tell
peoples what i am doing . My farming practices are anyway eons from
scientific farming , organic or not , same old rip off of the earth.Same
basic attitude.
Anyway this article is saying very well what i have been saying without
elegance for years ..

jean-claude