From:
Grant Magnuson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jul 1997 09:31:46 -0700
Newton conceived of the "apple" falling and wrote laws of physics that
stood for near 250 years.

Einstein conceived of both "the apple and the physicist" falling which
lead him to propose a theory.

One gentleman conceived in terms of reality the other in terms of
relativity.

It would appear from the works of today's Researchers and Theorists
there maybe more truths to our universe yet to be unfolded.

There is a fine line between arts and science but wide ranges within
each discipline.

The Philosopher and the Scientific Researcher often as not play in the
same sand box and share the same toys.  But, from time to time, from
Plato to Aristotle and from Newton to Einstein their "toys" and method
of "play" differ.

We are now able to deductively conceive of both the "null" universe, the
"Proof That It Is Impossible to Prove" and have freedom to explore
anything we wish in any "universe" we desire to define.

Things are easy said but often hard to do or follow, much the same as a
diet.

This emphasizes the intent and purpose of PALEOFOOD: to share
experiences, knowledge and offer support in following a pathway to
optimum health.

----->
Paleo-People made up of Neander-Guys and Neander-Gals
Going back in time to find Healthier Foods and a Healthier Lifestyle
Returning Wellness to our Modern World and Future
----->