From:
Karl Mac Mc Kinnon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 1997 03:30:27 -0500
On Thu, 3 Jul 1997, Troy Gilchrist wrote:

> Cow's milk is designed for the digestive system of an herbivorous
> animal. The proteins in cow's milk are not recognizable by the human
> immune system as a part of the body's natural diet. By definition, this
> means that consumption of milk causes a confused immune response in your
> body, in which the immune response succeeds in attacking both the alien
> milk proteins and your body's own tissues-- the classic definition of an
> autoimmune disorder. The only milk fit for human consumption is human
> milk.

        Remember, "immune system" is more than white blood cells!  It
also includes mucas defication.  This is why milk will give a mildly
lactose intolerent person, like me, a stuffy nose and a bad case of
diareah.  As far as the actual microscopic reaction between cells, the
worse case senerio is MS.  I'd rather change my HMO to Kavorkian than
deal with end-stage MS.

Karl Alexis McKinnon     | And as your fantasies are broken in two
P.O. Box 193             | Did you really think this bloody road would
South Milwaukee, WI 53154| Pave the way for you?     - Jeff Buckley