From:
JoAnn Betten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Jun 1997 21:12:12 -0400
>        If one only eats the "allowed" paleo-foods, can one then eat as much
>as they want, without measuring and counting?  If that's the way it is, it
>sounds real attractive to me!  I often feel hungry on the zone diet, what
>with all the counting, measuring and eyeballing of portions.

jump right in with both feet, Harris, you're gonna love this!  yes, you are
correct in assuming that you can eat as much as you want of the 'allowed'
foods, as much as you need to feel satisfied.  once i got going on
neanderthin, i feel full on surprisingly small amounts of food (compared to
what i used to eat, when i ate carbs).  it's been said that if your goal is
weight loss, you may want to limit your intake of fruit.  see for yourself,
its a YMMV thing.
but, yes, no measuring, no counting.

JoAnn.