From:
Adrienne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Apr 2005 10:28:42 -0500
I haven't tried it -- but if you are looking for a portable meal, you might
want to consider trying grass-fed pemmican -- available through
neanderthin.com -- it will take you to a link to uswellnessmeats.com.

If you call uswellnessmeats.com at their 800 number, you could request a
small $15 sample of their pemmican rather than springing for 5 pounds of it
($79).  Speaking of the pemmican -- has anyone ordered the 5 pounds? and if
so, can you freeze it?? It would take me a long time to finish that much.
The required minimum quantity is what's keeping me from ordering it.