Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 2004 20:43:06 -0400
Ashley Moran wrote:

> Hmmm... chicken thighs definitely don't taste this fatty to me- even
> with the skin on.  If I ate pork that was 58% fat I would definitely
> know about it, but I can eat chicken by the kilo and not feel full.
>
> Ashley

We're talking about your feeling versus Loren Cordain, /The Paleo Diet/.
New York: John Wiley, 2002.  I think Mrs. Cordain may have researched
this and based it on something other than instinct.  No offense, I just
can't buy your reasoning.  By the way, she said pork was _fifty-one_
percent fat.

--
This message was sent with Thunderbird: http://www.getthunderbird.com/
Computer stuff, rewilding stuff, and funny stuff: http://home.earthlink.net/~e-group/homepage.html