From:
Igor Chudov <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 2004 10:12:25 -0500
On Wed, Aug 18, 2004 at 06:37:09PM -0400, Paula H. wrote:
> One more thing - some people seem to feel worse for a few weeks on paleo.
> Then they begin to feel better than they did before they started paleo.  For
> many of us with health problems, it took 2-4 months to fully reap the
> wellness of paleo - so it may take some time.

I feel slightly less "springy" and less "bouncy" and have a tad less
energy. That said, I had too much energy before, it was hard for me to
rest at all.

My heal also feels slightly uneasy, like a hangover, of sorts, but
10-20 times less intense than a hangover. I am willing to wait it out
for a little while longer.

The benefit that I am seeing from paleo, so far, is that I am by far
less hungry and less food obsessed. It iw worth it as food occupied
too much space in my thoughts before.