From:
Andrea Hughett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Aug 2004 17:14:49 -0700
--- Kristina Carlton <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

> >Andrea
>
> May I ask what you eat in a typical day?

I usually have a couple of Omega-3-enriched eggs for
breakfast scrambled with a bit of meat and some
vegetables, a salad for lunch with mayo or olive oil
dressing and a serving of meat or fish, supper the
same plus cooked veges, and a couple of snacks
consisting of cold meat and raw veges.  I've also been
having an ounce or two of nuts or seeds, 4-6
Tablesppons of flaxseed meal, and some psyllium fiber
mixed with water and eaten as a sort of pudding.

Some variation and probably too many cheats, but
that's the basics: probably amounts to 8-10 servings
of low-carb veges and a pound to a pound and a half of
meat.

 I just got
> my labs back and my
> triclycerides went up from 50ish to 121.

I don't think that's high enough to be concerned, is
it?  Although I can understand not wanting it to go
up....  How long have you been doing paleo?  And how
are your other values?

Andrea