From:
John Holman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 May 2004 07:59:57 +1000
18/5/04 4:59 AM Paula H. wrote:

> The minor problem is that as an Orthodox Christian, approximately half the
> time I am supposed to eat no animal  products at all - strictly vegan.

I think one belief that pervades modern society is that we can have it all
--there must surely be a way.

I don't know squat about Christian Orthodoxy but as with many things in life
there are choices that need to be made.  From what you have said a Paleo way
of eating is not easy or consistent with your Orthodox Christian beliefs
therefore you need to choose and live with the choices you make.

The Paleo path is a relatively simple path (well simple if you decided to
follow the Neanderthin bible -=- naked with a sharp stick approach)

I suggest you are trying to mix two teachings that perhaps don't (won't) mix
well. I mean no disrespect here...but strong beliefs (orthodox, fundamental
beliefs) often leave no place for the believer to go outside of that belief
structure.

It seems to me that Paleo and your religion are both fundamental beliefs
with some significant opposing views...

John Holman