From:
"John C. Pavao" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Mar 1998 10:42:54 -0500
Wow!  Now that's a success story!  Congratulations!  I wish I was 13 pounds
from goal.

This brings up a question that, while perhaps not important to some, is a
burning one for me.  Those of you who are losing weight steadily, what the
#$@% are you doing?  I hit the wall again at 205, a solid 35lbs over where
I want to be.  I am literally eating nothing but meat, fat, and eggs
occasionally.  There are people here who claim to be losing 1-2 pounds a
day.  What are you eating?  I gotta tell you, if I got within 15 pounds of
goal I'd be dancing a jig all over this list.

Thanks,
John Pavao

I lost relatively quickly back when I had 70 pounds to lose.  Now that I'm
only 13 1/2 pounds overweight I'm losing only a touch more than a pound a
month.  That's what the book says will happen, and that's what i'm
experiencing, too.