From:
Pam Clausen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 May 1997 09:42:39 +0900
>         As for the raw meat dept., I ordered a Medium steak yesterday
> from Sizler.  Again, I didn't like the taste as much as a well stake, but
> I expect my palate to get used to it.  On Sunday I'm going to order a
> RARE stake.  My theory is that if I pay for it to be cooked rare, I will
> eat it without complaint.  And I will like it.

Try medium rare. I really like prime rib that way. Maybe you will too!

>         On the scary side: my friends are scared for my life.

I have a doctor behind me and blood tests to PROVE that this diet is
working well for me. When someone else is concerned for your health,
take it as a compliment that they want the best for you. The best thing
is to keep it your little secret until they see the results and start
asking questions. No one is receptive until then.

Good luck!
Pam