From:
Xenu's Sister <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 May 1997 03:51:59 -0500
TO THE VERY VERY ****STUPID**** PERSON WHO
SENT A CHAIN LETTER TO THE PALEO LIST:

I for one hope very fervently that you get kicked
off this list. I don't take to spam lightly and I
*ESPECIALLY* don't take to spammed chain letters.

I will be complaining loudly to your ISP, and if there's
any justice in the world, you'll lose your account.
I urge others to write a complaint letter too.

I'll do the same to any other list I see this on, and
I'll go absolutely ballistic if this bullshit ends up in
my e-mail box because I posted to this or any other
list.

At the *very* least, I hope you get a stern warning
from your ISP (*and* get kicked off this list).

People have to learn not to abuse the net, and
spammed chain letters are absolutely unacceptable.

Vickie

(Aren't chain letters illegal?)